David Kelly is Vice president and executive director of the Elearning Guild, he's one of the people you go to when you want to know what's hot in elearning technology.
Follow David on Twitter @LnDDave.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:34 - What's the value of staying up to date with emerging technology?
- 01:35 - How do you judge what technology has potential in the learning space and what hasn't?
- 03:00 - What have you seen that has the potential to disrupt the learning landscape?
- 06:00 - Are there any red herrings that people thought would be important but haven't emerged as expected?
- 08:24 - How to learning and development professionals stay ahead of the curve?
Topics covered in this interview include:
- Technology in general and how it can be applied to digital learning
- Mobile technology and it's potential for learning
- Interactive video
- Google glass as a successful experiment in augmented reality
Read highlights from the interview in the accompanying blog post.