David Patterson is a consultant at Learning Light and the co-author of their report on the UK elearning market.
We asked David about the trends he's seeing in the elearning industry and what members of the industry should be concentrating on to ensure growth continues.
We cover Brexit, learning technology as well as future and current elearning trends.
Find out more about David Patterson at the Learning Light website.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:39 - What is the current direction of travel for the elearning industry?
- 01:07 - Are people asking about Brexit's impact on the elearning industry?
- 03:19 - Is there a trend in elearning that's taken you by surprise?
- 04:23 - Which learning technologies or strategies are creating the biggest impact and making the most difference?
- 06:04 - Are learners in modern organisations open to learning technologies?
- 07:00 - What do companies that are seeing success with learning technologies do that gives them an edge?
- 08:07 - We've seen a rapid pace of change in elearning over the last few years will that continue?