David Wilson is the CEO of Fosway Group, an independent researcher into Human Resources and learning in business.
With 20 years of research behind him, David Wilson has a unique perspective on how technology can be used to help learners in business.
Listen to hear about the trends that have been revealed over the years of Fosway Group research and where L&D teams can improve the way they work with technology.
You can follow David on Twitter at and find out more about the work that The Fosway Group does on fosway.com.
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:37 - What's your background and approach to elearning?
- 01:11 - Tell us about The Fosway Group and the research that you carry out?
- 04:20 - Is there a gap between what people say they're doing or what they aspire to do and what they're doing in practice?
- 07:22 - What are the recurring trends and new things that you're seeing in your research?
- 11:03 - What are the encouraging signs coming out of your research?
- 15:28 - How do you think things are going to evolve over the next few years?