Sam Taylor has many years of experience working in learning and her current role is as a digital development manager for a leading company.
We talk to Sam about how to create a strong learning culture in your organisation.
Follow Sam on Twitter: @samt_el
The questions and their times are provided so you can skip back and forth to learn more on a specific subject:
- 00:39 - Describe an organisation that has a strong learning culture
- 01:44 - What are the organisational benefits of having the learning culture that you've described?
- 02:33 - What does it feel like for the learners themselves, what benefits do they get and how does it feel to be an individual within this learning culture?
- 04:22 - Where are we now in terms of achieving these ideal visions of a learning organisation?
- 05:57 - What are the kind of things we can do to create a learning culture in our organisation?
- 09:40 - What are your tips for developing employees that are self directed learners?
- 12:44 - How important is social learning to the learning culture and if an organisation isn't supporting social learning can it really have a learning culture?
- 14:03 - What are the biggest barriers that you and your peers face when seeking to adopt a learning culture?